PAC LV is a high-quality grade of poly-anionic cellulose polymer which is widely use to minimize filtration in water-based drilling fluid without changing rheological properties. It is stable up to 300°F and is applicable in different types of water such as fresh to high-saline ones. PAC LV is optimized for drilling fluids needing low filtration properties as well as low rheological characteristics.
- Easy to mix through hopper
- Compatible with most types of regular water-based muds
- Stable up to 300° F
- Provide excellent filtration control
- Minimum effect on rheological properties
- Environmentally acceptable
- Effective in wide range of pH