Nut-Plug LCM F/M/C
|Appearance||Light to dark-tan granular particles|
|pH (1% Solution)||NA|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble in cold water|
Nut-Plug LCM F/M/C is a conventional granular loss circulation material which is applicable in both water-based and oil-based drilling fluid systems. Nut-Plug LCM which is crushed walnut shells have a high strength and can alleviate downhole loss circulation with severity of up to 100 BBL/Hr. Nut-Plug LCM F/M/C is available in three different sizes (fine, medium and coarse). It is better to pumped as LCM pills, and functions more efficiently when it is used with other type of LCMs such as MICA and Sized Calcium Carbonate.
- Easy to mix through hopper
- Cost effective LCM
- Having high strength in compaction
- Compatible with most types of regular water-based and oil-based muds
- Stable up to 300°F
- Provide sufficient sealing in fracture zones and thief areas
FIRST AID MEASURESEye Contact: If this product comes in contact with the eyes:
- Wash out immediately with fresh running water.
- Ensure complete irrigation of the eye by keeping eyelids apart and away from eye and moving the eyelids by occasionally lifting the upper and lower lids.
- Encourage patient to blow nose to ensure clear passage of breathing.
- Immediately give a glass of water.
- First aid is not generally required. If in doubt, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor