Lubricant is a high-quality grade of lubricating agent which is applicable to different water-based muds in order to maximize lubricity properties. Lubricant is formulated based on vegetable oil, and contains various fatty acids and alcohols to provide a thin film on BHA, bit and drill pipes in order to minimize torque and drag and increase the rate of penetration.
- Compatible with different types of drilling fluids
- Reduce friction in slide drilling
- Reduce possibility of differential sticking
- Chemically stable in downhole temperature and pressure
- Improve filtration properties
- Maximize rate of penetration
- Environmentally acceptable additive