|Appearance||Silver/Brown/black/grey Flakes and Granules|
|pH (1% Solution)||NA|
|Solubility||Insoluble in cold water|
Kwik-Seal F/M/C is a common mixture of loss circulation materials which is applicable in both water-based and oil-based drilling fluid systems. Kwik-Seal F/M/C is composed of Mica flakes, saw dust, sized wood particles and etc. It can alleviate downhole loss circulation with severity of up to 150 BBL/Hr. Kwik-Seal F/M/C is available in three different sizes (fine, medium and coarse). It is better to pumped as LCM pills, and functions more efficiently when it is used with other type of LCMs such as NUT-PLUG, MICA and Sized Calcium Carbonate.
- Easy to mix through hopper
- Compatible with most types of regular water-based and oil-based muds
- Stable up to 300°F
- Provide sufficient sealing in fracture zones, vugular formations and thief areas
- Encourage patient to blow nose to ensure clear passage of breathing.
- Immediately give a glass of water.
- First aid is not generally required. If in doubt, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor