PAC HV is a high-quality grade of poly-anionic cellulose polymer which is widely use to minimize filtration and increase rheological properties in water-based drilling fluid. It is stable up to 300°F and is applicable in different types of water such as fresh to high-saline ones. PAC HV is optimized for drilling fluids needing low filtration properties as well as high rheological characteristics.
- Easy to mix through hopper
- Compatible with most types of regular water-based muds
- Stable up to 250° F
- Provide excellent filtration control
- Improve rheological properties
- Environmentally acceptable
- Effective in wide range of pH